Financial assistance is provided by SETH, Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corporation. The public purpose of Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corporation is to create and promote affordable housing opportunities for the citizens of Texas and it’s subscribing governmental jurisdictions. The primary business activity of Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corporation is to issue tax-exempt single-family mortgage revenue bonds.
- Available to qualified home buyers from all professions
- Available statewide through a network of participating lenders*
- Up to 7% of final loan amount in the form of a forgivable 2nd lien
- Funds can be used toward your down payment and closing costs
*Excludes the City limits of Grand Prairie, El Paso, Travis County or the City of Mckinney.
- No First Time Homebuyer Requirement
- Minimum FICO Score of 620
- DTI up to 55%
- Sales Price Limits Vary by Loan Type
- Income Limits Apply
Fill out the form below to be contacted by a participating lender: